The “Schedule & Send Emails Addon” works for Google Spreadsheets only; because of this it requires a Google Apps account as a first authentication and login. Your Google Apps data will not be stored in any way.
What information does the “Schedule & Send Emails Addon” gather/track and how is it used?
PERSONAL INFORMATION: The “Schedule & Send Emails Addon” collects a Google Apps email address for the first authentication to the app. The authentication is done by Google itself by using the default authentication method.
Your email address may be used to send you periodic product newsletters, offers and usage tips from ANALYTICSkiste and the “Schedule & Send Emails Addon”. You can opt out of promotional emails at any time, but will still receive communications such as confirmation emails and customer service updates that are considered necessary to provide the service to you.
I use the information collected to deliver services as well as communicate with you about products and services. I will retain your information for as long as the plugin is actively used by you. If you wish to cancel your account or request that I no longer use your information to provide you services contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I do not share, sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. Information gathered by the “Schedule & Send Emails Addon” is done so on a voluntary basis.
BUSINESS INFORMATION: There is no information collected by the “Schedule & Send Emails Addon” itself. But your entered data within the plugin will be stored in your Spreadsheet file. This contains especially the email addresses to whom you will send your sheets as well as all other schedule settings like the file format, email subject, email body, etc. This data is needed to perform the email schedule.
To perform the email schedule, the Spreadsheet plugin makes use of the following Google Authentication Scopes:
- https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive is needed to save scheduled pdf/csv/xls exports to Google Drive
- https://www.googleapis.com/auth/script.external_request is needed to export the current spreadsheet as pdf/csv/xls as well as check if you are a PRO user
- https://www.googleapis.com/auth/script.send_mail is needed to send scheduled emails with the exported spreadsheet
- https://www.googleapis.com/auth/userinfo.email is needed to prefill the email recipient with the current users emailadress as well as sending you the latest updates of the addon
- https://www.googleapis.com/auth/spreadsheets.currentonly is needed to access the current spreadsheets data
- https://www.googleapis.com/auth/script.scriptapp is needed to create triggers for scheduled exports
- https://www.googleapis.com/auth/script.container.ui is needed to display the sidebar in Google Spreadsheets
WEB ANALYTICS: I continuously improve my websites and apps. For this I utilize Google Analytics as a web analytic tools. I am interested in how visitors use my plugin, what they like and dislike, and especially where they have problems.
With whom does the “Schedule & Send Emails Addon” share information?
Ensuring your privacy is important to me. I do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties nor do we store anything else than your email address.
Who can I ask if I have additional questions?
The “Schedule & Send Emails Addon” is a brand name of ANALYTICSkiste, an Austrian blog for Web Analytics and Conversion Optimization.
Feel free to ask questions, obscurities or send feedback to email@example.com or via the contact form.