The “FB Custom Audience Sync” Addon works for Google Spreadsheets only; because of this it requires a Google Apps account as a first authentication and login. Your Google Apps data will not be stored in any way.
What information does the “FB Custom Audience Sync Addon” gather/track and how is it used?
PERSONAL INFORMATION: The “FB Custom Audience Sync Addon” collects a Google Apps email address for the first authentication to the app. The authentication is done by Google itself by using the default authentication method.
Your email address may be used to send you periodic product newsletters, offers and usage tips from ANALYTICSkiste and the “FB Custom Audience Sync Addon”. You can opt out of promotional emails at any time, but will still receive communications such as confirmation emails and customer service updates that are considered necessary to provide the service to you.
I use the information collected to deliver services as well as communicate with you about products and services. I will retain your information for as long as the plugin is actively used by you. If you wish to cancel your account or request that I no longer use your information to provide you services contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I do not share, sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. Information gathered by the “FB Custom Audience Sync Addon” is done so on a voluntary basis.
BUSINESS INFORMATION: There is no information collected by the “FB Custom Audience Sync Addon” itself. But your entered data within the plugin will be stored in your Spreadsheet file. This contains especially the customer data you want to sync to facebook.
To perform the FB audience sync, the Spreadsheet addon makes use of the following Google Authentication Scopes:
- https://www.googleapis.com/auth/script.external_request is needed to communicate with the Facebook Marketing API
- https://www.googleapis.com/auth/script.send_mail is needed to send scheduled emails with the exported spreadsheet
- https://www.googleapis.com/auth/userinfo.email is needed to send the user updates about the sync as well as sending the latest updates of the addon
- https://www.googleapis.com/auth/spreadsheets.currentonly is needed to access the current spreadsheets data
- https://www.googleapis.com/auth/script.scriptapp is needed to create triggers for scheduled syncs
- https://www.googleapis.com/auth/script.container.ui is needed to display the dialog window in Google Sheets
WEB ANALYTICS: I continuously improve my websites and apps. For this I utilize Google Analytics as a web analytic tools. I am interested in how visitors use my addon, what they like and dislike, and especially where they have problems.
With whom does the “FB Custom Audience Sync Addon” share information?
Ensuring your privacy is important to me. I do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties nor do we store anything else than your email address.
Who can I ask if I have additional questions?
The “FB Custom Audience Sync Addon” is a brand name of ANALYTICSkiste, an Austrian blog for Web Analytics and Conversion Optimization.
Feel free to ask questions, obscurities or send feedback to email@example.com or via the contact form.